Hiring a ball pit is one of the best party ideas for your 1st birthday party, Christening or any toddler party or kids party where there are children age 1-5 years old. Choosing a ball pit package can be sometimes difficult given the number of companies which offer a variety of ball pit hire packages.We understand that parents are very busy to call million companies and find the best ball pit hire package and that is why we have created simple but very entertaining ball pit packages which we guarantee will put smile on your kids faces 🙂
Here are 5 brilliant tips on how to choose the perfect ball pit hire package at the best and most affordable price:
1. Make a list of the children who are coming to your kids party – This is very important as you would like to have enough space for everyone to be in the ball pit when they like to play in it.We, at Bounce and Party, have created different sizes of ball pits to suit small and big gatherings and kids parties. It is advisable to know the number of the children coming to your party before you call us so we can suggest the appropriate ball pit size.
2. Ensure the available space you have, can fit the ball pit you are hiring – The available space where we can set up the ball pit is very important.It is a great idea before calling us to know how big is the space you have available for the ball pit to be set up. But don`t worry! We can always make the ball pit longer or wider to suit your space. As the ball pit consists of different parts, it is very easy to change its dimensions and make it suitable for your community hall, restaurant, backyard or even for the room in your house!
3. Be careful when comparing the ball pit hire packages of different ball pit hire companies – When comparing the packages and pricing of the ball pit packages, please make sure that you are considering all the inclusions that the ball pit hire company is providing. We have created soft play hire packages that we believe are great for the best kids party entertainment and we are aware that our packages differ from other party hire companies. We, at Bounce and Party believe that the ball pit hire packages must create loads of fun for the children at the party and we have included quite a lot of items in our packages such as a slide, basketball hoop, coupe cars, rocking horses,tunnel & much more…
4. Before booking a ball pit, ask if there are options to pay in instalments – When organising your kids party, it is very important that you have different payment options so you can plan your budget. We, at Bounce and Party provide an option where our clients can pay a deposit, and the balance is payable either 7 days before the party or on the party day.
5. Check if there is a delivery fee in addition to the package hire – When booking a ball pit, there is a delivery, set up and pick up fee in addition to the ball pit package.This fee covers our fuel charges, toll and the time of the delivery person to set up your ball pit and then pick it up. When you call us,we always disclose the delivery fee which depends on the party suburb.So,before booking with any company ask the question about the delivery fee so you don`t get the surprise of paying it on the day even though you were not informed before you booked the party.
We know that kids parties can be very expensive and that is why we have created these affordable ball pit hire packages.If you think, that you can create your own ball pit package,please let us know.We will be more than happy to put together a party package that suits your budget and needs.
And finally,don`t delay your booking. Book your ball pit for your 1st birthday, Christening, toddler party or event early so you can secure the desired day and time.